Why did explorers travel to Antarctica, what did they take with them, what did they eat, what animals did they meet and what was it like to be there? This hands on workshop allows your learners to discover the daily life of a south pole explorer of Scott & Oates’ ill fated Terra Nova Expedition through object handling, observation, dressing up, smells and role play.
- £10 per child per two hour session.
- 1 adult free with each full paying child, additional adult £3
- Sessions run 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm on each of the activity days
- Younger siblings are welcome to attend as long as they are supervised by their adults to ensure their sibling can focus on their learning.
- All sessions will start and end at the Gilbert White Field Study Centre