Undertake a day of river data collection using sites on our Oakhanger stream and Wellhead stream for comparison. Our staff will guide you through the methods of data collection to explore river velocity, depth and deposited materials on the slip of slope.
All equipment provided and you can take your data away for analysis at home.
- £10 per child per two hour session.
- 1 adult free with each full paying child, additional adult £3
- Sessions run 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm on each of the activity days
- Younger siblings are welcome to attend as long as they are supervised by their adults to ensure their sibling can focus on their learning.
- All sessions will start and end at the Gilbert White Field Study Centre