Our most popular session- a stimulating day of practical geography skills. Visit the river to explore river features and processes, calculate the velocity of the water, plot a cross section and find out what lives in this watery habitat. This session will required waterproofs and wellies.
16th January 2018
- £10 per child per two hour session.
- 1 adult free with each full paying child, additional adult £3
- Sessions run 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm on each of the activity days
- Younger siblings are welcome to attend as long as they are supervised by their adults to ensure their sibling can focus on their learning.
- All sessions will start and end at the Gilbert White Field Study Centre